TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It was working yesterday but the cable was not today the…

Customer Question
It was working yesterday...

It was working yesterday but the cable was not today the cable is ok but it am no getting any picture on the screen it blues up the remote will not work new batteries, I have tried turning off power but not access to menu or input with remote or the buttons on the side of the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

VO370M/VO420E

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu button on remote does not or the one on the side of the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The able company refreshed the box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesterday when I turned the tv on hdmi came up in the right upper corner

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please follow the steps below:

1) Shut the TV off, and then disconnect the cable/SAT box AND the TV from power (unplug their power cords).

2) If using an HDMI cable, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable on both ends when the cable box is unplugged from power (make sure it's secure on both ends).

3) Press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote) for 10 full seconds while the set is unplugged, then release the power button.

4) Plug the cable box AND the TV back into power, give the box a few minutes to reboot, then turn the TV on.

5) Use the original TV remote's INPUT BUTTON to select the specific Input the cable box is plugged into (example: HDMI 1).

Let me know what happens.

Were you able to try those steps? Are you still having the same problem?

My cable box is still rebooting

Okay, let me know.

Tv phase different shades of blue but no writing/word come up
Oh how long
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No issue we got sound but no picture cable technician said it was the tv so we bought a new TV so all is well

Thank you for the update

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!