TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a H1080FD projector. It stopped working, like the…

Customer Question
We have a H1080FD...

We have a H1080FD projector. It stopped working, like the light would not turn on so we just received a new one. It is installed now when we turn it on the power led just blinks and it doesn't light up. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It's a visited model H 1080FD, no problems in the past

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not hooked up to tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just stopped working one day by not turning on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 4 days by:
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.