TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to connect (wirelessly or by wire) my MacBook Air…

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect (wirelessly or by wire) my MacBook Air computer to mySony Bravia TV. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Sony Bravia XBR43X800D I tried a USB connection and have reviewed an app from Airbeam. It gets not-so-good reviews.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

There's no trouble. I just don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I have my laptop up and my TV available.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Are you trying to cast the screen from the Mac book to your Sony Bravia.