TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Visio TV. Wehave VerizonFios Try to turn on tv it says. No…

Customer Question
Visio TV. Wehave VerizonFios Try to...
Visio TV. Wehave VerizonFios
Try to turn on tv it says. No Signal
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The No Signal message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.

Let me know what happens.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?