TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get into my channel and I have a VO32L tv. VO32L,

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my channel and I have a VO32L tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

VO32L, about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it does

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I put a disk and switched it to vcr and it work fine, but I think I must have hit a wrong button on the remode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it, Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.