TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a hannspree tv and the picture is small how do I fix…

Customer Question
I have a hannspree...

I have a hannspree tv and the picture is small how do I fix that

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long tv was free

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tv is a 1080p

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. If you are unable to find those buttons, or they don't help, then the settings are hidden deeper in the Cable Box and I will need the BRAND and MODEL of the cable box. ALSO- THE FULL MODEL NUMBER off of the back of the TV.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?