TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp TV thats goes ON and OFF and dont know hot to…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a sharp TV thats goes ON and OFF and dont know hot to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Like 2 years ago, I guess,

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model: LC-48LE653U Serial: 505a2718935 yeah, I cant do anything cause it going ON and OFF itself

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its happening since this morning we were using the tv last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all I can say right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello Sir, Can you help me with this ASAP
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

ok Anthony thanksyou can also call me at(###) ###-####That way is easier to help me with my issue

When it goes off what happens with the lights on the front of the set please?do they blink?

If you call me, thats an extra 26$ plus the 23$ reminaing on my balance?

If you do not want the call just let me know here please

I myself am not available by phone another tech will ring if you want the option thanks

ok im here
sir the light blinks just right when it goes OFF

ok it will be blinking and pausing long and short blinks please count these

how do you want me to count, I dont understand, it just blink right when the sharp logo goes off
hello are you there

I am referring to the power-light on the front of the set the upside down chevron it should be blinking long and short blinks

well, the only light that blinks is the white light right in front of the TV, and it blinks right when the TV SHARP logo goes OFF,Do you have the solution for this?

Is that light blinking long and short blinks??or is it blinking continuous?

LIke I told just, just one blink and it does it right when the SHARP logo goes OFF...its a short blink, just 1 blink

OK so just one blink ,the main-board is bad and will need to be replaced I am afraid, set is not reporting an issue otherwise that light will be blinking so its not fully booting up, would you be able toreplace the main-board yourself?I will provide all relevant info for that let me know