TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Mode. Tv won't connect in the mode I'm in. How can I find…

Customer Question
Mode. Tv won't connect...

Mode. Tv won't connect in the mode I'm in

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

How can I find that

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

P

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

L

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Wife hit buttons on air of tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Just says I can do anything because it won't do it it this .pde
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Keeps saying not supported mode
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV.

What seems to be 'wrong' with the TV?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.