TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I connect a powered subwoofer to my new Samsung 55" flat…

Customer Question
Can I connect a...

Can I connect a powered subwoofer to my new Samsung 55" flat screen TV?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 6mos old. It's a SUHD 8000.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you have only the sub, or do you have a sub as part of some other sound system?
What is the complete model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.