TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to set up an older Panasonic TV with an indoor…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up an older Panasonic TV with an indoor (local channels only) antenna. No antenna setting shows up Cable/TV box.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Hold on.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

LCD TV TC-20LA5. First time setup.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I am about 20 miles from the broadcast location.
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Unfortunately this is not going to work. This is a very old (2005) model tv that was built far before the current digital broadcast standards were in place. The tv has only an analog tuner and is not capable of picking up digital channels on its own.

You can still use the tv, but you'd have to connect up an external tuner to it instead, for example: http://amzn.to/2hPuCau

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.