TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can not get xfinity on Demand. I have a sharp tv and it is…

Customer Question
I can not...

I can not get xfinity on Demand

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have a sharp tv and it is 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has been going on since Sat. I have tired to call comcast but it ring and rings and then goes to the busy signal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No everything is working but exfinity on demand which I use and like.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!