TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Mysamsunghas phoneturnedoff andicannotgetitturn on with any…

Customer Question
Mysamsunghas phoneturnedoff andicannotgetitturn on...

Mysamsunghas phoneturnedoff andicannotgetitturn on with any passwodihave tried so i reset it and lost enerything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a phone not TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is locked up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4 days after it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Ran a diadnostrics on itself

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!