TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a Samsung TV. It's missing the screws for the…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Samsung TV. It's missing the screws for the feef

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

32 " M630

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV works, but I can no find the screws in the box

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought it today. No screws for the stand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need the screws for the feet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I went back to the store yesterday and got the screws for the stand. Problem solved. Please refund the noney I pId since I did get any help from JustAnswers. Thank you.