TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Would like to know how much it cost to replace HDMI. The tv…

Customer Question
Would like to know...

Would like to know how much it cost to replace HDMI

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

The tv just went from normal picture to a blue screen , so I unplug the hdmi and pluged in the standard jacks and now I can watch the tv on standard picture

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu comes on . but would not reset

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened Friday, I was watching move on nexflex

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a large elect. tv series 642 or c12

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Would it be possible for you to get me the full model number found on the back of the set please?

give me a few minutes

OK take your time

WD82C12
I am watingon your answer
are you still on line

Sorry here

I lost my connection, OK have you reset the TV back to factory default?

the reset does not fix the problem
the rest does not fix the problem
the reset does not work , are you there

Please be patient I do have a connection issue,

OK sorry, if you are sure you carried out a reset to factory default and that did not work then your only option is to replace the main-board this is the board with all the AV inputs including hdmi however i am not sure of the availibility of this board cost of board will be around $120

I am not happy that you are not answering , I think you don't know the answer

I have replied ABOVE??

do you have service people
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!