TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is nt working properly. It is OK sometimes, butoften…

Customer Question
My TV is nt...

My TV is nt working properly. It is OK sometimes, butoften narrows down to a horizontal line. Sound remains on. I think the cause is in the box you provide (modem?) Ihave 2 TVs with the same peoblem.. On my main TV. It works well, but for no reason switches to Spanish while I am watching the football game. Is tjis also a modem problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sanyo not sure of age, but is old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been going on for about 3 months. First had trouble with secondary set---changed modem to one from 3rd set and worked OK Now neither set will work properly. Primary set change from Spanish to English (vice-versa) has beed happening for about 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NBo

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I can help you with your TV issue today.

Could you describe the horizontal line. Does it look like the picture is squished into one single line?

Louie, Technician