TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My new vizio won't show my cable stations. It is a 2017 70"

Customer Question
My new vizio won't show...
My new vizio won't show my cable stations.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is a 2017 70" comcast
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: after being installed on friday, saturday morning the tv would not display my cable connection
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I paid a lot of money for this tv
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 21 days ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Vizio TV? How is the cable box connected (using what type of cable- HDMI, etc.)?

Louie, Technician