TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung S2 Vertical that will not allow me in. Not…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung S2 Vertical that will not allow me in.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not TV tablet

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TABLET

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing popped up. I am not able to gain access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to sign in with what I thought is the correct sign in password. However it will not allow me in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is the issue you cannot unlock the screen on the tablet?

Please let me know

The tablet only shows a sign on and It will not let me in

Ok, so it is not responding at all to anything you touch on the screen?

is this SAMSUNG tech support?

This is Just Answer, we do technical support for Samsung products

after I swipe to unlock it asks for a password. I have tried and the one it should be will not work.
I have to pay for tech support? I am not able to get directly to samsung?

Yes, this is a paid service, please speak to customer service for all payment questions

Thank you