TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I enable public display setting on my tv and now i have no…

Customer Question
I enable public display...

I enable public display setting on my tv and now i have no idea what to do everything gone 55EG9200 is the model

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

1 year is webos

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Works but not all function like reset factory

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I was using a remote on iphone called smartify and i bring the installation setting and enabled it everything gone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
ok
i did
sorry how long does it take?
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried changing the input to a different one?

doesn’t work

Can you get any input to work on the TV at all, e.g. a DVD player?

Can you see the on-screen menu?

Only hdmi 1 works- yes I have setting but many of them doesnt work like reset initial

Ok, let me check if the other techs have any idea on this one.