TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I want to be able to watch Netflix on my TV, I bought Amazon

Customer Question
TVfirestick and it does not...
I want to be able to watch Netflix on my TV, I bought Amazon TVfirestick and it does not work.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Pearl, my name is Karen. Is there a way to get the information you just asked?
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I have never been able to watch Netflix on my TV.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Actually I said yes to the menu question only.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 28 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

Where on the back did you connect the firestick?

Louie, Technician