TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its not my TV it my7inch RCA tablet I dontknow how to set it…

Customer Question
Its not my TV...

Its not my TV it my7inch RCA tablet I dontknow how to set it up

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

RCT6973W43 SD IJUST BOUGHT IT TODAY AT WAL MART VOYAGERIII

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MY TV MENU WORKS NO PROBLEM WITH OUTLETS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

FIRST I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ***** MY INTERNET AND I DONTKNOWHOW TO RECOVER IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, the issue is you are stuck on the step to connect to your Wifi router because you do not know the password?

Please let me know

Thank you