TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cant figure out how to program for digital antena. 4 yrs old…

Customer Question
Cant figure out how...

Cant figure out how to program for digital antena

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

4 yrs old led flat screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Never tried to hook one up to it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It works with all sources...but when i go to tv source it defaults to cable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

its wall mounted so I can not read it...... its 4 yrs old and a 50 in led HDTV

Okay, without any details I cannot tell you specifics on getting the TV setup. I will have to opt out.

okay, delete my credit card on file and refund the 5 bucks
Thanks