TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's my TV- am I in the wrong place? It's a SONY, I have no…

Customer Question
It's my TV- am...

It's my TV- am I in the wrong place?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a SONY, I have no idea what the model number is, and it's about two years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened when I turned on the set. It says "Sorry= Process not working" then you get a choice of "Force close" or "Cancel", neither of which work. The sad thing is the fact that there is a program going on behind this thing, but it makes the screen dark. I have cycled the power, and tried a rest with the red button- no luck. All other TVs are OK.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's all. I just want to watch Sunday programs.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please get the model number off the back of the tv for me?