TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung 8500 has black shadow on top half and bright lights…

Customer Question
Samsung 8500 has black...

Samsung 8500 has black shadow on top half and bright lights on side edges

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model 8500 2 years old suhdtv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just noticed in last month. Nothing happened. Slowly noticed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

No where did it say I was being charged 23 dollars to answer question. It said $5. That’s upsetting
Please cancel request. I am not paying $23.