TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I get the picture full screen? E60-E3 bout a month

How do I get the...
How do I get the picture full screen?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: E60-E3 bout a month old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since we bought it
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all
11/19/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The problem is caused by a conflict of aspect ratio between the box and the TV.
Pick up the box remote and look for any buttons marked >>
Aspect
Ratio
Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Or a hash button under the number 9 button
Press any of the above to correct your geometry problem, you may need to continually press too

Let me know if you need more help

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Its fixed now. Thank you very much

Great news!

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician