TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote is lost. We need a remote for JVC 32A 200 which…

Customer Question
The remote is lost...

The remote is lost. We need a remote for JVC 32A 200 which one is correct

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2009 JVC model # LT 32A 200 AK 32

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WE'RE plugging it in now and trying to turn it on manually

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was my fathers tv and he lost the remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

The menu works all we need is a remote that is correct for it we don't know which if we have to substitute

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with helping you find a replacement remote for this TV.

As I understand, you're looking for a remote for a 2009 JVC model # LT 32A 200 AK 32? Correct?

Just cancel the call we want out of the program we can purchase cheaper

Oh ok! I'm sorry! I will send this over to customer service. They can refund your money back with no problems!

what charges do we have now we want out we thought this was free