TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung smart TV network connection has failed and the…

Customer Question
My Samsung smart TV...

My Samsung smart TV network connection has failed and the screen says to contact a Samsung service rep. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

I can tell you that the device name is***** is a 32” smart TV.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu appears to work and, yes, I have the same problem on all inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue for two or three weeks. I bought the TV within the past 6-8 weeks. My son set it up with my WiFi right after I bought it, then one night, I couldn’t connect to Netflix,Hulu or HBO and it has been that way ever since.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you