TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Am getting "no channels in master list" on screen, and tv…

Customer Question
Am getting "no channels...

Am getting "no channels in master list" on screen, and tv will not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

50inch, 3-4 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Other tv's working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One hour ago, laid mr foot on remote n

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Laid my foot on remote by accident

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The "No Channels...." message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.

Still not workingWant full refund , didn’t agree to pay $38!!!

I have nothing to do with that, you can use the site help pages.