TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Smart UHD TV died. It has been fine no problems until…

Customer Question
My Smart UHD TV...

My Smart UHD TV died

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It has been fine no problems until today...then it went pop and it is dead

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It will not turn on. I tried it in two outlets that have power so it is not the power.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

I can try that but I heard an unusal pop before the screen went dead

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it unless you want the model number etc.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you seeing the standby light showing on the TV at all?

Please let me know

Thank you

No - completely dead
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago

Thanks

It is the internal powerboard that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you