TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't switch it from Spanish to english. Brand new

Customer Question
I can't switch it...

I can't switch it from Spanish to english

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new D39hn-EO I think

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I tried going to menu/system and menu language is on english

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just this afternoon. My mom probably pushed a button to cause it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with changing the audio language.

Does she currently have a cable/Sat provider and who is it if so?