TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No connection. Need help plugging everything back in. L G 5…

Customer Question
No connection. Need help...

No connection. Need help plugging everything back in.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

L G 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Unplugged everything to change our room

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just return tv cable back

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!