TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tech set up my tv's and it was working fine since this pass…

Customer Question
Hello tech set up...

Hello tech set up my tv's and it was working fine since this pass Monday. Today i put my tv on and it says its currently not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

What device?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I simply got out of work this AM and turned on the TV. The Roku devices were just bought

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I had a technician set up Roku on all my TVs just this pass week. All the devices were just purchased. I cancelled Direct TV andy it will be formal cancelled Monday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you