TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a problem with my tv controller it's won't operate…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my tv controller it's won't operate between att unversed and utube

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Un50ku630df

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It works with att but won't change between suppliers

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a problem with the audio last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

The audio on amizion

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What remote it is not working?

Samsung remote or a cable remote?