TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sound, no picture, good backlights. Have replaced the t-con…

Customer Question
Sound, no picture, good...

Sound, no picture, good backlights. Have replaced the t-con board, main board, and power supply board in that order and still nothing. All the cables appear to be good. Bad panel?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung UN50EH5000F 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No picture to be able to verify. Same across all inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Happened once a year ago. Replaced the t-con board and it fixed the issue. This time it didn't work. No events leading up to the issue that I'm aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 6 days by:
11/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.