TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv will not turn on...this happened about a week ago also…

Customer Question
My tv will not...

My tv will not turn on...this happened about a week ago also and one day I turned it on and it went on...its been working fine for a week or so and now did it again I was watching netficks turned it off then on again and now it wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

M4221-b1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure its not coming on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Was watching switched from netflicks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so im old and easily confused

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

- Does screen show any graphic/ numbers etc?

no and no...how much is this costing

OK, you have paid around $30 to website for this chat session to troubleshoot the TV problem. Please confirm if you want to proceed.