TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model 6301x attached to cable by coaxe can not change

Customer Question
Model 6301x attached to...

Model 6301x attached to cable by coaxe can not change picture aspect

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

6301x 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works but no asterisk on no rmt415 remote to get to advanced and no menu button on tv to adjust at tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I'm not sure what that 6301x number is. Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV?

No model number starting with ns as should be. Tv remanufactored by best buy
Your service is worthless I expect no charges as I received no answers