TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It wont channel auto scan. Its new where do i find the model…

Customer Question
It wont channel auto...

It wont channel auto scan

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its new where do i find the model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can change things on the menu and it will go through auto scan but when done it tells me to channel auto scan again

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just took it out of the box and hooked it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is the antenna hooked to TV or a cable box to get channels?