TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

3 vertical lines on the left side about 3 inches wide.

Customer Question
3 vertical lines on...

3 vertical lines on the left side about 3 inches wide. Samsung 50” plasma model number hp-t5054

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hp-t5054 about 8-10 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works and yes it does it on all hdmi’s and rca’s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Yesterday was the first day. It came out of no where. Wife turned it on for the first time in the morning and the lines appeared immediately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3 vertical lines each of them are about 3 inches wide, from the middle of the tv, is the first one then they move left
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 5 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Does the picture start to get better the longer its on?

It is not going to be an option to repair this set, first off the buffer boards have gone bad secondly and because of the first issue the scan boards have failed, to replace these boards would not make economic sense considering as well how old the set is, I am sorry for dismal news here....

Let me know if you have more queries on this

Anthony

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.
Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician