TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to turn it on without remote (no buttons) D39h-co. Only…

Customer Question
How to turn it...

How to turn it on without remote (no buttons)

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

D39h-co

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only get "no signal" tyr to hook up x box

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What input of TV is being hooked to xbox?

Hdm1

OK, please find a button on lower left corner on rear side of TV, press it once to get input menu, press it again to toggle the inputs. Please reply back with the result

Disregard we figured something out
Thanks anyway

OK, have nice time