TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not connect to WiFi. Hitachi ch8gc11312. Model number…

Customer Question
Can not connect to...

Can not connect to WiFi

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Hitachi ch8gc11312

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model number le32e6r9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Lost remote Using a universal remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Using a universal remote

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
No tv menu does not work
Using Philips universal remote accidentally reset the TV so now I can’t get it to connect to Wi-Fi
Hello
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to connect the TV to your wifi network?

Please let me know

Thank you