TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 55" curved smart TV - 9500 series - Roku is

Customer Question
I have a 55" curved...
I have a 55" curved smart TV - 9500 series - Roku is connected but cannot access internet to surf the web. Have network extender but not connecting.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Samsung 9 series - box is still in the basement . . . I will have to look again!
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV menu works, can toggle between live antenna tv and roku. Have Sling TV on Roku. Can access Netflix and Amazon menus. Anything else: no.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Kind of chronic since inception. Tells me I'm not connected to the internet - but, again, can access through Roku.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do I need a wireless adapter for the TV? Why aren't Netgear extenders working?
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 28 days ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to connect the TV to your wireless network, what exactly happens?

Please let me know

Louie, Technician