TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vizio 26 in tv model #VA26LHDTV10T Dec. 2008. Color is

Customer Question
Vizio 26 in tv...

Vizio 26 in tv model #VA26LHDTV10T Dec. 2008. Color is fading in and out, is there anything I can repair or part to replace?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Read the message

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only use one input- cable- have not tried with dvd player or anything else. Not sure what you mean by menu working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Couple weeks started slowly occasionally but seems to be getting more frequent. Nothing really happened it just started one day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's connected to the set for sources please? Also, when you pull up the set's own MENU- is the menu affected by the color issue as well?

Also, if you pull up the set's own MENU- is the menu affected by the color issue as well?