TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony tv, a 46Ex520 in excellent running order. I…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony tv, a 46Ex520 in excellent running order. I was connected to the internet, but my network name and key changed when I was connected to Australia,s N.B.N. It recognizes the n

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Sony Bravia 46Ex520.Typed in the network name and WPA2 key, which the television recognizes. A Telstra technician tried to help over the phone, and then sent a technician to the house. Both failed to connect. I have retried many times over the past 12 months as suggested, but it always says "Configuration failed while connecting" and "the system has encountered an error"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

12 months. Bought a booster device for the internet connection and tv shows 4 bars.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

What trouble shooting should I be trying that I may not have done so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/19/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to reset the TV?