TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A TV THAT IS ABOUT 14 YEARS OLD. AND I CAN NOT FIGURE…

Customer Question
HELLO JOHN. I...

HELLO JOHN. I HAVE A TV THAT IS ABOUT 14 YEARS OLD. AND I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONNECT IT .WE HAVE JUST MOVED AND WANT TO HOOK UP TO DIRECT TV. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME. THE WARRIORS ARE ON TV TONIGHT MY NAME IS*****: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

MODEL LDM-3210 IT HAS 2 PARTS TO IT RECEIVER MBD-XBR950L

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST NEED TO CONNECT IT TO DIRECTV. DO NOT KNOW HOW.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WIRES GO TO THE RECEIVER AND WHAT WIRES TO TV I DON'T THINK SO

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.