TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's a brand new 49" tv that I bought from Costco this

Customer Question
It's a brand new...

It's a brand new 49" tv that I bought from Costco this month. The picture isn't as good as it was the first day. If there was a power surge, would that cause this? Do you warrant against this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new, just a minute - have to find the papers. . . .series 5. LED IS THAT ENOUGH INFO?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'll try it. I'm sure it does because I tried to adjust contrast, brightness, etc. when I noticed the change.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Was watching tv at the time - the screen fluttered a bit - everything else in house fine. . But picture never as good.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if this is warratied against and if I can get a replacement. Ps. I'm in Mexico, Puerto Vallarta.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 3 days by:
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.