TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have everything done I downloaded the app have it on my…

Customer Question
I have everything done...

I have everything done I downloaded the app have it on my tablet and my cell phone I've gone through everything I just cannot get it to accept on the active data terms and conditions

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Not more than a couple years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it has Amazon ABC NBC Wild Sports it has everything watch for free but it will not let me the last step and accept the data terms and conditions

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just set this TV up it's a display it accepted everything it just will not let me push accept on the data terms condition

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's the only problem I have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the App you are using that has the issue?

Thank you

Well besides taking you 15 hours to answer no I do not need your help thank you anyway refund my money now your help was not worth a damn do not answer refund my money
Besides taking 15 hours to even text back or answer any kind of a question I spoke with Vizio myself they have no idea who the hell you people are refund my money or face a lawsuit you have a good day

You can go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thanks!