TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV has a cord coming from the back of the TV, The free…

Customer Question
My TV has a...

My TV has a cord coming from the back of the TV, The free end has a USB connector. What is it for and what does it plug into ? Is it neccessary for the TV to work properly ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? Have you had problems with the USB port in the past?

It is a Sansui model no: NO HDL CD 115W, YEAR IS 2011

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER, IT IS MY TV.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just need to knnow what the USB connector plugs in to. Don't need to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it i have already done that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sansui TV.
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.