TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to connect Roku stick to Visio E320VA. 3/11. We don't…

Customer Question
Trying to connect Roku...

Trying to connect Roku stick to Visio E320VA

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3/11

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We don't know how to get Roku as a TV in up. Can you call??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am trying to convert the TV so I can stream through Roku.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 8 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. I am unable to contact you by phone, but would be happy to assist you here if you like? Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Please just cancel this order

Were you able to get your Roku working?

No

I would be happy to help if you like?

I Don't want a monthly subscription. Is there a one time fee?

Absolutely! You have the option of paying subscription or just by the question.

Sorry please just cancel. I have a date with my 3 year old grandson.
Thanks

You can contact me later if that will work for you?

No thanks, ***** *****

Very well. Have a nice day!