TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is no picture when I turn it on tv played on Wednesday…

Customer Question
There is no picture...

There is no picture when I turn it on tv played on Wednesday night

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's about 10 years old and a 37" that just fit in a book case

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened last night and tried it just now and nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you still make a 37" tv new or recondition

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the TV with the issue?

Thank you