TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its crackling when you turn it on and off. Mn-50pg60ud-aa.

Customer Question
Its crackling when you...

Its crackling when you turn it on and off.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mn-50pg60ud-aa

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv menu works,it was on hdmi2 so I put it on 3 and it crackled there as well.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started about 2 weeks ago it still works but crackles on and off.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you