TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Random audio reverberations. I reset from surround to stereo…

Customer Question
Random audio reverberations. I...

Random audio reverberations. I reset from surround to stereo and that ddnt hlp. I cant access equilibrium. I wonder if changing from heavy dynamic range to moderate will help? if I need to buy an external soundbar...so be it. but I was hoping for a quick cheap fix

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Oops. sorry I had u buried.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv is apprx 4 years old. I don't have model # right here

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't remember how long...it's been a while now. about 6 months. don't remember any incidents.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No...ty

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?
Are you having this issue with all inputs?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.